Sentosa Fun Pass Singapore
Sentosa Fun Pass highlights
- Witness the beauty of well-known attractions such as Adventure Cove Waterpark, S.E.A.
- Aquarium, Trick Eye Museum, Madame Tussauds Singapore, and Wings of Time.
- Experience the rush while visiting AJ Hackett Sentosa and iFly Singapore.
- With this Sentosa Fun Pass in Singapore, you can spend a relaxed and enjoyable day with your family and friends.
- Choose from 60, 90+5, 120+10, or 100+30 tokens and plan your trip accordingly.
Sentosa Fun Pass Overview
Activity Duration: 5 hours (Approx)
Departure point: Sentosa Island, Singapore
About Sentosa Fun Pass Singapore:
Sentosa Island, Singapore’s entertainment capital, is brimming with exciting attractions. This location is home to the most one-of-a-kind experiences and adventures that can be found nowhere else in the city-state. The Sentosa Fun Pass entitles you to see The Universal Studios, Adventure Cove Waterpark, Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, Tiger Sky Tower, Luge and Sky ride, Images of Singapore Live (IoS Live), Wings of Time, Maritime Experiential Museum, S.E.A Aquarium, and many other breathtaking attractions. As soon as you arrive on this island, the adventure begins.
About the Activity:
- On your Singapore tour, pick up a Sentosa Fun Pass and spend the day having fun with your family and friends.
- Take a ride on the 4D Adventureland ride and enjoy the thrill of it.
- At Wings of Time in Sentosa, marvel at the colourful lights, lasers, water fountains, and 3D effects.
- Enjoy your time in virtual reality, which has themed zones such as jungle rafting, skydiving, and a haunted house.
- Setonsa- S.E.A Aquarium has a large aquarium with 800 species of aquatic animals.
- Take some incredible photos on your trip to Sentosa and share them with your friends.
How to Get to Santosa Island
By bus: Take bus numbers 65, 80, 93, 188, 855, 10, 30, 97, 100, 131, 143, 145, or 166 to Telok Blangah Road and alight. From there, you can take the Sentosa Express, which is located on the third level of VivoCity shopping mall (Lobby L), or take a leisurely stroll down the Sentosa Boardwalk into Sentosa.
By metro: Take the MRT to HarbourFront Station (North-East Line or Circle Line). From there, you can take the Sentosa Express, which is located on the third level of VivoCity shopping mall (Lobby L), or take a leisurely stroll down the Sentosa Boardwalk into Sentosa.
By cable car: Alight at Harbourfront MRT and take Exit B for the cable car (Harbourfront Centre). Follow the signs to the Singapore Cable Car station at Harbourfront Tower.
Things you should Know Before You Go for Sentosa Fun Pass
- Each individual guest must provide identification at the time of booking as well as upon arrival. The PAN card will not be accepted as a valid address proof.
- The guidelines issued by the respective state governments must be followed. Maintaining social distance is essential. Hand sanitizers and masks should be used on a regular basis.
- Face masks are required for travellers in public areas, and all safety precautions must be taken.
- To receive the confirmation voucher, packages must be paid in full.
- Please stick to the schedule.
- Please keep a valid ID on you at all times.