Sunny’s World Overview
- This resort, which is spread across 100 acres of beautiful green land and flanked by Pune’s gorgeous hills, offers a priceless stay.
- Stay in one of the resort’s well-designed rooms, which provide a breathtaking view of the valley and river on one side.
- At the resort’s Adventure Park, participate in a variety of adventure activities such as zip-lining, ATV rides, paintball fights, and more.
- Have a good time with your buddies in the resort’s bar and order some entertaining cocktails.
- In the market, the Sunny’s World Package costs Rs 8,865.
Sunny’s World Overview
Check-In Time: 2:00 PM
Check-Out Time: 12:00 PM
Property Location: Pune Bypass, Highway, Pune
About Sunny’s World Pune:
Sunny’s World Resort, nestled in the lush greenery of Pune, offers an unrivalled experience on hilltop meadows with great stay comfort. With infinity swimming pools and elegant wooden villas, the resort offers a picturesque view of the valley and river on one side and the city on the other. The resort is completely encircled by thick greenery, allowing you to remain in touch with nature’s splendour.
If you want to spend some time away from the city’s hustle and bustle, you’ll require a sumptuous stay surrounded by unending beautiful beauty. Sunny’s Resort Pune is the ideal spot to restore your spirit and mind if you enjoy adventure and nature. The restaurant has a sophisticated environment, and the well-trained cooks will prepare delectable foods for you. Take a soothing swim in the pool’s azure water to renew your stay. Have a good time with your buddies by getting some interesting beverages from the resort’s bar.
The Sunny’s World Pune Package includes the following items:
Start your day off right by waking up to a delectable breakfast.
Stay connected with the free Wi-Fi.
- Moonstone Swiss Chalets
- Topaz Glass Tents
Sunny’s World Pune offers the following amenities:
- Internet- Take use of the resort’s free wifi connection, which is accessible for your convenience and usage, ensuring that you are always linked to the outside world.
- Laundry and Dry cleaning service–You can use the laundry and dry cleaning services available at the property for an extra fee.
- Daily Housekeeping- The research recommends daily housekeeping to keep the resort’s environment healthy and sanitary.
- Luggage Storage- If you want to check out but return to the city later, you can leave your luggage here for a while.
- Mini-Bar- Get your refreshing and cool drinks right from the mini-bar during your stay.
Facilities at Sunny’s World Pune
Dining- The resort has a multi-cuisine restaurant with world-class chefs that will wow your taste buds with delectable delicacies.
AC banquet hall: Don’t be hesitant to conduct your event with the assistance of an AC banquet hall space for an additional fee.
Swimming Pool- Take a refreshing dip in the resort’s swimming pool to beat the heat.
Adventure Park- Take part in the world’s greatest adventure sports and experience some incredible thrills.
Bar- The resort’s bar offers a variety of entertaining and refreshing cocktails.
In Pune, there are a few things you should not miss:
- Visit Bajirao Mastani’s magnificent set, Shaniwar Wada.
- Explore the Aga Khan Palance, a museum and memorial dedicated to the life of Mahatma Gandhi.
- The Pataleshwar Cave Temple is a must-see.
- Try the masala chai, frozen hot chocolate, and other treats at the legendary German Bakery.
- Enjoy a family picnic while taking in the beauty and tranquilly of the Bund Garden.
Blackout dates; Dates when the deals aren’t available: There will be times when the deals aren’t available. The dates have been designated as blackout dates on the calendar.
Availability: Please use the calendar to select the dates that are available.
How do you get to Sunny’s World in Pune?
Sunny’s World Resort is 15.4 kilometres from the city centre of Pune. The location is easily accessible by public or private transportation. It is in close proximity to Shri Bhairavnath Temple.
Nearest Airport- The resort is located 23.5 kilometres from Pune International Airport on New Airport Rd.
Nearest Railway Station-The nearest railway station is Agarkar Nagar in Pune, which is 17.2 kilometres away from the resort.
Nearest Key Locations- The Sunny’s World Pune Resort is a 20-minute drive from Hinjawadi IT Park, while the Pataleshwar Caves are 15.2 kilometres away.
Know Before You Go for Sunny’s World
- Bring valid identification and a confirmation ticket with you.
- Beverages are not included in the dining package (unless otherwise stated).
- Menus may be changed at any time without warning.
- Please follow the resort’s guidelines for various activities and meals.
- Wear masks and use hand sanitizers as directed by the authorities to prevent the spread of COVID.
- There are dustbins located throughout the area to dispose of rubbish, as the area is highly clean and littering would result in a fine.
- Early or late check-in are subject to availability and may be charged directly by the stay.
- Any breakage or damage to resort property will be invoiced at cost.
- Prior to their stay, all foreign nationals must share their passport and visa information.
- Water is extremely valuable, thus conservation is encouraged.
- Guests are kindly asked to treat the house with respect.
- The state government has published guidelines that must be followed. Distancing from others must be maintained.
- It is not possible to separate the Sunny’s World Package.