Monsoon Trek to Ahupe Ghat in Lonavala
- Ahupe Ghat, at an elevation of 1,175 metres, promises a picturesque view of the entire valley and waterfalls.
- Visit the most amazing trekking experience with your loved ones and take in the breathtaking views of mountains and waterfalls.
- Enjoy a delicious meal while admiring the beauty of nature.
- Your expert guide will provide you with fascinating information about the Ahupe Ghat.
Monsoon Trek To Ahupe Ghat In Lonavala Overview
Ahupe Ghat, located at an elevation of 1,175 metres, is regarded as one of the most spectacular monsoon treks in Maharashtra. Ahupe ghat is an enchanting location that provides a majestic view of verdant mountains in three directions and a view of the Konkan valley in one direction. This ghat, surrounded by lush greenery and tiny waterfalls, is an ideal place to reconnect with nature.
Trekking in Ahupe Ghat is a good option for people who want to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city while still enjoying the adventure of trekking.
About the activity:
- Tighten your shoelaces, because you’re about to embark on one of the most daring adventures of your life: trekking to Ahupe Ghat.
- Fill your stomach with the delicious breakfast.
- You’ll need about 3-4 hours to reach the peak, and once there, the panoramic view of the entire Konkan valley will take your breath away.
- Surprisingly, this location offers a stunning view of other magnificent locations such as Gorakhgad, Durga Killa, Bhimashankar, and Dhakoba.
- Trekking to Ahupe Ghat is a must because you will pass by a plethora of tiny waterfalls on your way, making you fall in love with this place.
- As you progress, you will come across narrow canyons with steep slopes. And as you descend, you will be able to see the golden sunset.
- Recharge your batteries with a delicious lunch.
More Details about Monsoon Trek To Ahupe Ghat In Lonavala
Things you should know Before You Go for Monsoon Trek To Ahupe Ghat In Lonavala
- Avoid wearing gold or other valuable jewellery on the trek, and do not leave any litter.
- This activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone who has had major surgery, anyone who has a broken leg/arm, anyone who has chronic back or neck pains, and so on.
- Before and after the activity, avoid consuming heavy foods or alcoholic beverages.
- Each individual guest must provide identification at the time of booking as well as upon arrival. The PAN card will not be accepted as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must provide their passport and visa information at the time of booking as well as upon arrival.