Anthargange Night Trek with Cave Exploration
- Begin your adventure with Anthargange trekking and cave exploration near Bangalore, which is one of the most coveted activities.
- Take in the breathtaking views from the hilltop, which stands at an elevation of 1712 metres above sea level.
- Feel the thrills of this 3-kilometer overnight journey as you navigate your way amid fractured rocks and challenging routes.
- From the camp site, watch the stunning dawn and eat a delectable breakfast to delight your taste buds.
- In the market, the package is worth INR 1248/-.
Anthargange Night Trek with Cave Exploration Overview
Start Point: Bangalore
Activity Duration: 12 hours
About Anthargange Night Trek:
Anthargange is one of the most sought-after trekking destinations around Bangalore. It’s a one-of-a-kind combination of trekking and cave exploration that amps up the thrill factor. Anthargange Hill is encircled entirely by boulders. The peak of this hill, located 65 kilometres from Bangalore near Kolar, is 1712 metres above sea level.
The Activities are as follows:
- This task will take 12 hours to complete.
- Get picked up from Bangalore to begin this trekking adventure at the Anthargange caves.
- Begin your trekking excursion by arriving at the trek’s starting site.
- Get to the summit of the hill, which is 1712 metres above sea level, explore the caverns, and unwind in your respective trek camps at night.
- In the morning, take in the breathtaking sunrise.
- Make your way back to the Anthargange Base to refresh up.
- Enjoy the delectable breakfast.
- Your overnight adventure trekking activity will leave you with a lot of memories.
Anthargange Trekking and cave exploration
More Details about Anthargange Night Trek with Cave Exploration
Before you go on an Anthargange Night Trek with Cave Exploration, be sure you know what you’re getting yourself into.
- The time windows in the itinerary and for pickup points are estimates and subject to change; they will almost certainly alter slightly.
- Please confirm any forest permission needs with your tour operator.
- This tour is available to people aged 12 and up.
- During the activities, avoid wearing anything that is too tight or too loose (like saris etc).
- It is not a good idea to bring jewels or other valuables with you.
- There will be no smoking or alcohol intake before or during the activity.
- Chocolate wrappers, water bottles, drinks bottles, polythene coverings, and other plastics should be discarded in dustbins or returned to the city.
You Can Also Check This Package – Kheerganga Trek – Kedarkantha trek
There are no reviews yet.