Grand Island Goa Tour With Snorkelling
Highlights of a Grand Island Goa Tour with Snorkelling
- Explore the pristine underwater splendour of the Arabian Sea with this fantastic snorkelling trip on Grand Island.
- Dolphins can be seen playing with their pod and their behaviours can be observed in their natural habitat.
- Transfers from North Goa and a long tail boat cruise to Grand Island are available.
- During the trip, cool off with some pleasant soft drinks and beer.
- The activity guide will provide you with thorough information, basic methods, and safety precautions that must be taken prior to the trip.
Grand Island Goa Tour With Snorkelling Overview
Location: Grand Island
Timings: 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM
Pickup and Drop Points: Calangute, Baga, Arpora and Candolim
Batch size: 15 members per boat
Activity date: Every day
Age limit: Above 8 years
About the Grand Island Goa Snorkeling Tour:
Grand Island is a tropical island that offers stunning views of the Arabian Sea’s coastlines as well as a spectacular water world with magical natural beauty. In addition to enjoying the visual grandeur of the beaches, you may now participate in watersports such as snorkelling. With its clean water and diverse marine life, Grand Island provides one of the best underwater experiences in Goa.
Description of the Activity:
- The thrilling activities will begin at 8:30 a.m., with pick-up spots in Calangute, Baga, Candolim, and Arpora.
- The journey will begin with a Long Tail boat ride from Sinquerim Boat Jetty to Grand Island, where you will be treated to breathtaking vistas to relax your senses.
- During the boat journey, look for some friendly dolphins and marvel at the beauty of these aquatic creatures in their natural home.
- Prepare for an exciting snorkelling experience as you explore the Arabian Sea’s underwater marine life.
- Grab some delectable snacks and lunch on the beach to satiate your hunger after your activities.
- Get complementary soft drinks or beer (3 pints per person) that are refreshing and cool.
- Enjoy a relaxing beach day or spend your free time staring at the panoramic panoramas of the water and distant land.
More Details about Grand Island Goa Tour With Snorkeling
Know Before You Go for Grand Island Goa Tour With Snorkeling
- This activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, those who have had major surgery, those who have a broken leg/arm, those who have chronic back or neck difficulties, and so on.
- The bundle does not contain any personal expenses or things of a personal nature.
- The instructor reserves the right to refuse participation to anyone who is deemed unsuited for the activity.
- Weather conditions may cause the activity to be postponed or delayed. In this case, the next best available time slot will be notified.
- Participants should arrive at the site at least 30 minutes before their scheduled time slot. Because the activity is time-limited, timings must be rigorously adhered to.
- Before and after the activity, participants must adhere to the instructor’s instructions.
- At the time of booking and upon arrival, each individual visitor must provide identification. A legitimate address evidence will not be considered if you have a PAN card.
- The respective state government’s guidelines must be followed. Distancing from others must be maintained. Hand sanitizers and masks should be used often.
- Participants must be at least 8 years old to engage in this activity.